Sunday, May 27, 2007

International Contemporary Furniture Fair -ICFF 01


On May 19th and 20th, 2007, Gigi and I covered the International Contemporary Furniture Fair also know as the "ICFF".

Thanks to Kara Tobin of Tobin and Tucker; our access to exhibiting designers provided for exceptional information that all of us can think on.

Hopefully with each of the following episodes, I will get you the feel of this prestigious show.

I selected exhibiting designers that I fealt had something to offer. My judgement proved itself when I learned "HIDA" won the Craftsmanship award. I probably have the only interview. It is in Japanese and is in the process of being translated.

Enjoy this opening taste as I prepare our interviews for posting.Â

Formats available: Quicktime (.mov)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Neil -

Well that was quite the teaser! Looking forward the ICFF interviews and that very interesting table of yours in the background!

Subscribe in a reader