Thursday, June 7, 2007

LumberJocks - Thorsen Challenge Entry

Here's our entry in LumberJocks Thorsen Side table Challenge.
I know we were going to build it together but my time and the challenge deadline forced me to just go for it.
The objective of selecting this challenge at the Lumberjocks forum however, still remains the same..... to see other woodworkers work!!! You will witness that as I expected, excellent CREATIVITY occurred.
So now is the time to wonder over to Lumberjocks and have a look at the craftsmanship of fellow on-line woodworkers.

GO TO: LumberJocks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neil -

Great looking table! I like the lines and color. Your cloud lifts are really nice and subtle. Excellent!

Ronald said...

I like the color as well--could you tell us how you achieved it. Great work!

Subscribe in a reader